Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Piperlime Faves: Spring!

Personally, I love some piperlime and here are a few picks that might {hopefully!} be making it into my closet this season. Each year I look forward to the first signs of Spring in magazines, stores and online. It may or may not be my favorite season of fashion to look forward to. I know it is early, but I am already scouting some things for my wish list come warm days and cool nights that I know and love. 

I love these colors and of course, the stripes! I could live in sundresses.
{striped and belted}
Also on Olivia Palermo's list...
{tie neck marigold blouse}
My love for silk blouses continues...and this is the perfect pink! With white jeans, I can't wait.
{silk button down blouse}
And I saved the best for last. I really, really love this dress. It would be perfect for an afternoon boat cruise or a dinner on the waterfront. 
{strapless maxi dress}
So tell me, do you have the itch for spring yet too?
 I can't wait to get the next sale email when I can pick a few of these beauties up! 
Happy Tuesday! xoxo. 

17 comments:

Ashley {styleash} said...

I'm obsessed with Piperlime! And that pink top would look great with a pair of white denim... if only it were warm enough! xx

Amanda said...

I love Piperlime too! However, no shopping for me. Although, I want all three of the dress you picked, Katie!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Ohhh such good picks! I love that blouse (I need to buy more blouses) and that strapless chevron dress is gorgeous!! Oh how I wish I was out by the beach in that dress right now. :)

pam {simple details} said...

Oh, that maxi has my name on it...love easy dressing like that!

Kristen said...

The first one is perfect for spring! And yesss, I cannot wait for spring to come! Hello white shorts, dresses, and skirts!

Just when you thought

erica said...

Piperlime is one of my serious addictions. I love all of your finds. Now I think I need to go spend some time on the site shopping lol. xo

Sarah said...

I love that first dress!!! I can't wait for spring clothes to come out. I'm planning on getting myself some colored shorts this year. I got one pair last year from VS and I loooove them!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Absolutely obsessed with your picks. That yellow silk top is gorgeousness! I love Piperlime!

Xo,

Sam
Www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Meggan said...

I love Piperlime too! One of my favs! All of your picks are so cute and I love the first striped dress in particular. So cheery and fun!

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love piperlime too! They always have some of the cutest things! I love that mustard top!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

I don't know why I never think of Piperlime when I go to shop but man, oh, man am I in love with that first dress!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I want to live somewhere I can wear sundress all year. THey are my fave. Love your picks!

Simplyheather said...

I LOVE the first dress it's so cute!!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

Ah meee too. That dress is beyond divine.

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Gave you the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for the details! Have a great day! xoxo, Ash

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love that pink blouse. Think I am ordering it today!

Carly Haslee said...

These blouses are fabulous! How do I even decide between the two?