Monday, January 9, 2012

Monogrammed Textiles

Being from the south, I always love a custom monogram. With the arrival of our new sofa {yay!! I am seriously still jumping for joy!!}, I am looking for a few new throw pillows and I thought a monogrammed beauty would be the perfect addition. Monogrammed pillows give your room an instant personal touch that I adore. While browsing around I stumbled upon some amazing other textiles that I had to include. Feast your eyes on some of my favorite monogrammed finds!

{Grey Cotton Throw}
{Coral Chevron}
{Monogrammed Placemat}
{Canvas Tote}
{Monogrammed Name}
{Elegant Turquoise}
{Grain Sack Frame Pillow}
{Striped Hand Towels}
{His and Hers Towels}
What about you, are monogrammed textiles your thing? I really cannot get enough of them! 
Happy Monday! xo.

-KCH-

10 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

A classic addition! Can't wait to see what you choose for your sofa!

Amanda said...

I like the coral chevron and the last two towels the best of all of these!

henning love said...

i love the striped towels, just love love!! my favorite and i need them in my kitchen

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love anything monogrammed! These are some wonderful picks, can I have one of each please?

erica said...

Great minds thinks alike! I am loving the hand towels! xo

Megan said...

So sweet and adds a personal touch to a easy and simple present!

Laura said...

Gorgeous images - I love the chevron!

Laura :)

Sarah said...

These are all so cute!! I think I like the chevron print and the grain sack pillows are my favorite! Yayy for getting a new couch!! :)

Ashley {styleash} said...

Like everyone else, I am loving that chevron! I don't have any monogram textiles in my home but this may have just inspired me to get some!

Emma said...

I love anything monogrammed! Such a cute blog! You're adorable!!
<3Emma