Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration for your Monday

Good Morning everyone! I am back from my trip and still a little tired, and to be quite honest I don't feel like doing a single thing! Instead of recapping my travels, I am going to leave you will a little dose of inspiration, in case you need the same thing on this cold, winter morning. These caught my eye on pinterest...I always enjoy these little motivational prints, they just make you feel good. 
Have a great day! xo.

via
via
via

via

via

14 comments:

Ashley {styleash} said...

These are the perfect way to start a Monday! I'm loving the second one!

The Sister Studio said...

The perfect Monday post! Love this. :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Hi. I just stumbled upon your adorable blog. I'm a follower now! Happy Monday!

Amanda said...

Great inspiration for my Monday! I need it :)

eas said...

Great quotes! My favorite is the Albert Einstein.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

All great quotes and good reminders for a fresh Monday morning. Thanks for sharing, dear!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Megan said...

Very sweet messages!

Sarah said...

Love them all!! Hope you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear a recap :)

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Hello! I always see your comments over at Henning Love & thought I wander over & check your bloggity-blog out and I'm glad I did! Love your colorful blog design and I can never get enough on interior design & decor:)

Hilliary Meisner said...

Great inspiration for a monday morning! I love the first quote about smiling!

Laura said...

Great quotes for a Monday - have a good week :)

henning love said...

totally understand about coming back from a trip! and those quotes are perfect for a monday morning. hope you had a wonderful trip!

Ashley said...

Love these! Perfect week inspiration!

Posh Peach said...

Beautiful prints! Perfect to start off the week with :)