Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Atlanta Gift Market

Ok, I am going to do my best to sum up a jam packed week of travel from this past week. 
Let's start with this photo of Dixie and Tucker when they saw the suitcase get rolled out. They totally know what a suitcase is and what it entails.


Are you melting? They were too cute and just made me miss them so much more while I was away. 

So a minor detail: I packed some gym clothes to make myself workout at least a few times over the course of the week. It worked once. But I was walking and on my feet for 9+ hours for 4 days straight so that counts for something right? Ok, on to the goods. Here are some things I loved while in Atlanta. 














Ok so that sums up what I saw, and those pictures were primarly the first two days I was there! I got sort of burnt out on whipping out my iphone every five minutes to take pictures! I feel like there was lots of things still trending that were apparent throughout the market- TONS of chandeliers, rope, orange, silver glitter, and much, much more.

What do you think of the barstools? I ordered them for us to replace the ones we have right now. There is nothing wrong with them, they just don't have a back and since we sit there a lot I thought it would be nice to have a seat back to lean on.


Did I mention my sweet hubby came to join me for the weekend as well? This was at dinner at One Midtown Kitchen and we had an amazing view of downtown Atlanta. It was definitely off the beaten path, and we probably would have never found it if it weren't for my friend Danielle who lives in Atlanta and reccommended it. Thanks Danielle! We met up with her and her boyfriend Tim afterwards to watch football and catch up. We went to high school together wayyy long ago!



Well that is my recap of my little trip to Atlanta, are you still with me?! I hope you enjoyed some of the great displays I saw...I love some merchandising! Let me know your thoughts! Anyway, it sure is good to be home, having my plain old cup of coffee and heading to work. Have a fab day! xo.

11 comments:

erica said...

What a fabulous place. I would have spent so much money! xo

Ashley {styleash} said...

Those are amazing displays- my favorite was the pink & orange one! It sounds like you had a great week- and I think the bar stools were a great choice!

eas said...

I love the chandeliers! One of these days I'll make it there.

Meggan said...

What a fun trip to Atlanta!! I love all the pictures you posted, and the nautical stripes I think are my favorite! The barstools are so pretty too! One Midtown Kitchen is one of my favorites as well - because most of our friends from college live in ATL we had my husband's 30th birthday there. The food is awesome!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Those are all amazing displays! Looks like so much fun, and sounds like you had a great time! You look beautiful in the pictures by the way! Love that color!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Love the bright pinks and orange! And that pics of your pups is so sad/sweet!

henning love said...

ahh your precious pups clearly didn't want you to leave! even sitting in your suitcase, he didn't want his mama to go!

Sarah said...

Oh those pups!
I love all of the bright colors! So fun!!

Amanda said...

My parents' cats do that Luke your pups! And Winston starts to follow us around everywhere. Looks like you had an amazing trip, Katie!

Jamie said...

Those bar stools are great!

pam {simple details} said...

Oh, those barstools are fabulous! What a fun update for your kitchen! I have to know, do you talk to your puppies on the phone when you're gone? :)