Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Shopping

I must really need to go shopping right now because everything I see I literally want. Last night Stephen had a meeting for dinner and I enjoyed a quiet night of browsing the internet aka shopping! Well, the items are in the cart at West Elm, I just need to check out. But I had to show you some fun new finds- and some that are on sale. Go check them out! 

{Dhurrie Pouf, I simply love it..we don't have the space for it though}
{Striped Throw, in green please!}
{I love the white candlesticks. So fresh for spring!}
{Cotton Canvas Faux Bead Panels- on sale!}
{Monogrammed towels, what a cute gift! On sale.}
{I've been eyeing this shower curtain for our guest bath, I'm finally going to give it a go!}
There are ton of things I love at West Elm right now, I am really drawn to the colors for some reason. Fingers crossed the shower curtain is going to work- I hope its not too mustardy when it arrives. 
Thank goodness it's almost Friday- Have a fab day!! xo.

11 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I really adore that shower curtain! I think it will work. The things you can find at West Elm are unbelievable!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Hilliary Meisner said...

You find some of the best things! I love that throw, the colors are beautiful! I need to go check out West Elm!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Shannon Marie said...

One of the first things I want to buy when I get married is monogramed towels :) I love everything you posted! So elegant!

The Sister Studio said...

Oh my, I love all of these things and I want them in my house!! :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Daily Cup of Couture said...

adore that shower curtain! I think I need it now! love your blog! xx

Unknown said...

I love West Elm, and those candlesticks are calling my name. I have all brown furniture, so this will add a little lightness, and maybe top it off with a spring colored candle.

Sarah said...

I always love your pins! I feel like we have similar style :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

ooo I want that ottoman! West Elm is always hit or miss for me, but it looks like they have it right this season!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

You have lovely taste my dear!! I want everything that you found!!

Carly Haslee said...

Oh my gosh, so many amazing finds! The shower curtain is so fun! I love it.

pam {simple details} said...

Great finds, Katie! Love that pouf!