Friday, January 13, 2012

Guest Post: Friday Finds with Kate of Daffodils

Happy Friday Miss Dixie Fans! I am Kate, and you can find me blogging at Daffodils about my life in Monterey, CA with my handsome hubby and two sweet boys.

I was SO excited when Katie asked me to guest post because, you see, I have the biggest blog crush ever on her! I look foward to her inspirational posts everyday and think she is just cute as a button.

In keeping with Katie's Friday Finds series, I decided to share some recent finds of my own. Earlier this week, the family and I caught the sunset down at the beach and it was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. I caught this picture just as the sun began to disappear over the horizon and the entire beach glittered from the final rays of the day. Since I took this shot, the oray of colors have been on my mind. So what better way to lead you into the weekend than with some pretty sunset inspired finds.
My personal photo: Carmel Beach, CA
via

via


via

via


via


Hope you enjoyed my finds and that you'll pop over to Daffodils to say hello.
Thanks for having me Katie!

Ok, I am melting right now looking at these gorgeous photos Kate! I love Atlanta but I cannot wait to return home and see a gorgeous sunset for myself! If you have not checked out Kate's adorable blog, make sure you do so. I'm so glad to have found it- such a wonderful daily read. 
Thank you again Kate!
 Hope you all have a Happy Friday, cheers! xo.

6 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Ok I just found your blog and I am so in love! Your layout is so pretty! Excited to be your newest follower and follow along. :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Hilliary Meisner said...

These pictures are all beautiful! That first one is breath taking! Wonderful guest post!

Laura said...

Beautiful photos, have a great weekend girls :)x

Meggan said...

Love these sunset inspired pictures! The flowers are amazing!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love Kate's blog! Love all the fun pops of color! :)

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

i'm a sucker for lots of color! that chevron carpet is all kinds of amazing! beautiful blog :)