Thursday, January 5, 2012

Charlotte Belk Bowl


Last week, we got to enjoy the last football game of the season for our team {Go Pack!} and we happily walked away with a big W in the Belk Bowl vs. the Louisville Cardinals. Getting to go to a bowl game was thrilling for us, after our season got off to a rocky start. Here is a little photo recap of the nonsense of our little celebrations in Charlotte! 

Boys at the bar....is this scene similar/familiar to anyone else?
They cooperated and turned around for a quick pic.
Sister and I
Hubs and I at Mez 
Dirty Shirleys....have you had one of these yet? Just like when you were younger, but better! 
Before the game we enjoyed a free concert by this guy
It was pretty cold for us southerners!
My sweet parents
GO PACK!
Group pic- I love the NCSU scarves the guys have on!
Inside the game

So, the day of the game the girls spent some time shopping, very necessary in Charlotte. We ended up having a little party in the Kate Spade store at Southpark Mall. It was so much fun, complete with trying on every mitten, set of earmuffs, sunglasses and scarf we could find. We walked away with some pretty sweet deals. All very fun! Here are a few things we found....

Quote Mittens. Surprisingly, I enjoyed wearing mittens more than gloves, and they were warm!!


Taxi Mittens for my sister- she spent NYE in NYC! Lucky girl.

Funnel Neck Scarf, I am in love with this thing. Instant glam.

Well that is one of the last few things I will recap from 2011. Does anyone else feel like they are still catching up from the holidays? Hope y'all have a great night....
Cheers to it being almost Friday! xoxo.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like y'all had fun at the game!! I'm glad you guys walked away with a win...can't say the same for my team :/

And can I just say that those are some very attractive guys at that bar ;)

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I love all of the pictures. You look beautiful!

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Cute scarves!! Love those.

Hilliary Meisner said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! You look beautiful!

And I am in love with the Kate Spade mittens!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

OMG, you whole family is gorgeous! that pic of you and the hubs at the bar is adorable and I must know what is in a dirty shirly! I love it!