Monday, September 28, 2015

Wedding Weekend Recap

Whew- what a fun weekend we had celebrating my big brother and his new bride, Lynsey. Bobby and I are two years apart and we have always had that close brother/sister relationship...complete from best friends at a young age, to the other end of the spectrum through high school and circling back around to a great friendship and bond we have now! Seeing him happily married is certainly very special and we are so happy for them! Here's a few snapshots of the wedding weekend.

With my sweet Mom and sister, catching up on Thursday night...


The adorable welcome boxes...


My Mom did a fabulous job putting together the rehearsal dinner at the Evergreen Music Room at the Holly Inn...




Loved the boxwood wreaths to welcome us in..


My Dad and I before the rehearsal...



The Grooms cake was absolutely adorable with an emblem of their beloved black lab!


My little sister did the place cards after taking lessons in calligraphy. I'm making her start her own business, she is a natural!


At the Rehearsal Dinner with my love!


This is my look if you are interested...of course the dress is now on major sale with limited sizing- but I am seriously in love with it!

wedding style










dress / shoes / earrings {similar}



Wedding hair and pre-wedding outfits


The bride and their sweet lab, Lou- looking spiffy in his bow tie!

The wedding day is where my pictures slow down- you know the drill, you are so busy all day long and then taking photos with the photographer {thank goodness for professionals!} I can't wait to see them come back, but all I have until then is iphone photos :)

Weeks had just as much fun as we did in the photobooth. He seriously loves sunglasses!





Now onto another week! 

4 comments:

mary said...

hi! love the wedding welcome boxes! do you mind sharing what was inside? I'm working on mine and am struggling for ideas! thanks!! :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

What a beautiful wedding, and I can't wait to see some of the professional photos! The flower arrangements at the rehearsal dinner are so gorgeous. Also, love Mary's idea above for fun welcome box ideas... cute!

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

Such a fun weekend!! I LOVE family weddings! And your rehearsal dinner outfit is to die for!

Unknown said...

It was such a wonderful weekend, full of family, friends, and good times! Love the pictures you took!