Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: Workout Wear Refresh

It's almost time for a new season and I am ready to get a few new pieces for my workout wardrobe. I don't make big investments on these purchases because I like to update them seasonally. Having new gear totally makes me more motivated, I don't know about you....

workout wear refresh

side tie tank {so, so cute and it's a steal} / double layer tank / essence top {for more than just working out, I would live in this!} /  training tank /  airy pink woven tank {crazy cheap!}

I also have my eye on a new pair of tennis shoes. I am really thinking about going for a black pair so when I'm wearing leggings non stop this fall, it looks a little more polished than my bright pink and blue shoes. Big step for me, I have always sworn I hate black tennis shoes! I mean, they have come a long way from the black tennis shoes I have in my mind from years past {insert crying laughing emoji}.


And if you need a great pair of leggings, look no further. I've sung my praises before but go ahead and treat yourself if you haven't already! These are my two favorites: full length and capri {on sale with a few sizes left}.

I'm hoping to venture into the attic today and get some fall decor out! Wish me luck! 


3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Ok, I need a whole new refresh and to get back to the gym. This challenges me.

Nat said...

Zella live in leggings are hands down the best!! Love the idea of black I too have been fearful of black tennis shoes but my sister has a pair of black Nike Frees and they actually look good.

Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

Just wore Zella leggings to barre for the first time tonight and am in love! Those black tennis shoes look pretty great. I really need a similar pair instead of wearing my running shoes everywhere.