Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A new brand and a few other picks...

As I mentioned Monday, I completely fell in love with the dress I found for my brother's rehearsal dinner. It is a new to me brand, Aqua, found at Bloomingdales. The fit and the quality were all there, not to mention it was insanely comfortable. I also think that this caliber of dress is really well priced. I found throughout my dress search that some of my favorite dress lines were.so.expensive...I swear this fall they seem more so than ever?! Anyway, here are a few more picks...and the best part is Bloomingdales is offering their Friends and Family discount right now!
brand to love
pointelle trim fit dress /  v neck lace fit and flare   / floral side cut out dress

I have a small credit with Bloomingdales as well and am interested in finding a new shoe. I probably need to get a pair of flats more than anything because I grab them the most in the fall. Here are a few picks from a few shoe categories...


shoe picks
 gwendolyn basic heel / new louie booties / flex mouse flat

Update: I also purchased the striped turtleneck {on sale and runs a little big, I ordered XS} and gold tennis shoes I mentioned here. In love!


Thanks for all of your instagram love yesterday- thank goodness Weeks and Stephen are just fine after a scary wreck!!! Much, much appreciated! xo.



No comments: