Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall Uniform Ready

Who wants a new fall uniform? Me. I need something I can reach for and still look pulled together and somewhat polished. The past two weekends I wore almost the exact same thing because of this sticky transition season we are in. Raise your hand if you are obsessed with that turtleneck?! Me! Already ordered it and I know it is going to be on repeat this fall. I know I mentioned wanting a pair of black tennis shoes {still do for legit workouts} but these gold ones? Gold tennis shoes? Yes ma'am. I am due for a new handbag this fall…this one might just be on the birthday list. Those jeans are begging to be thrown on for a Saturday at the Farmers Market, or even my day to day ramblings around the house. Tie it all together with cute hoops and pretty ring set. Done and done.


4 comments:

Natasha said...

you had me at gold tennis shoe ;)

BLovedBoston said...

Ahh this entire outfit is perfect - I haven't worn a turtle neck in forever but with those stripes I will! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

P!nky said...

I'd totally wear this as a uniform :)1

Jamie @ The Jamie's + 1 said...

Loving those jeans... and gold tennis shoes... be still my heart!