Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Shoe Round Up: 25% Off

New season, new shoes...right? I have to say I am loving what is out there for Spring. I love that there are so many cute styles for wedges and for flats, which is basically what makes up my shoe wardrobe for the warm seasons...I just rarely need a heel these days! I tend to pick a neutral shoe over anything else and there are just so many good ones! Lucky for all of us, these are all 25% off until April 7th...aka the perfect time to stock up before summer is here! 

shoe roundup 2

A  miller thong is the most classic of all classic TB sandals, you won't regret the investment, plus 25% off! I have a pair of Rebecca Minkoff flip flops from last summer and I loved them. These have been on my radar since then as well. Not usually a gladiator fan but these are daintier and just cute. Lately, espadrilles have been my go-to and I love the chambray.


shoe roundup

I cannot decide which of these flats are my favorite, really I just cannot. I meant those cute pom poms? The perfectly designed neutral sandal? And those bows? 
Normally, I wouldn't go for that heel height but that demi wedge would be perfect to pair with white jeans. Love both the pretty espadrille and the comfy looking cork wedge.

Which ones are your faves?

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love that first Sam Edelman pair!