Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Who Said I Wasn't Prepared For This?


 via

Ok, so I know my readers are all not in the same life stage as me, so I promise this blog will continue to talk about more than babies. But, since it is going to be a major part of my life it will definitely be playing a role here. Even if you aren't there right now, is this not hilarious? It was definitely a huge laugh when I had a bad day sometime in those first 12 weeks.

And for the record, no peeing of the pants yet! Ha!
xo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! This is hilarious!

Courtney said...

That last one is hysterical! Oh the good ole days of drunk dialing (now skyping I guess, I am OLD..;)

Laura Wyatt said...

No plans for babies anytime soon for me, and I still thought it was hilarious! Keep em coming! I love following along with your adventures as a new mommy! xoxo

pam {simple details} said...

Too funny, but so true!

Anonymous said...

"Baking tater tots & drunk skyping everyone I know while wearing aviators and a cowboy hat" - I died. Sounds like something I would shamelessly do, haha!

Hannah said...

Too funny!!

Hannah said...

Too funny!!

Nat said...

Hahahaha this is hilarious!!