Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bump Update: 12 weeks

Before I show you the latest, here is the only picture I managed to take leading up to where we are today. As you can see, there's not much of a bump just yet!


Learning from Week 10- I bought this dress a size larger thinking I can wear it into the fall as the bump gets bigger- here it just makes me look huge. Thanks stripes!


Learning from Week 12- I now know the importance of makeup, if I didn't know before!

I plan to keep up with this weekly survey as Natasha did, which I followed all along! I decided to start documenting at 10 weeks and as you can see I already skipped week 11! Hopefully, I will be better from here on out! :)

12 Week Update (As of last week)
How far along? 12 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: At the doctor last week I had gained 1/2 of a pound. It really seems like much more, I'm perplexed at this figure! This week I feel like I've put on about 5 pounds, we will see. I probably won't answer this question too long! 
Maternity clothes? Still fitting in all my normal clothes although I'm avoiding anything that was "tight" before. I have bought a few basic maternity tops from Gap to plan ahead.
Stretch marks? No, trying my best to keep my skin moisturized. What is the best product for preventing these?! Once again, I probably won't answer this question too long!
Sleep: Sleeping well other than getting up multiple times to visit the bathroom, aka sleepwalking!
Best moment this week: Telling more family and friends! And hearing baby's sweet heartbeat!
Have you told family and friends: YES! Finally! Family is relieved that they no longer have to keep the secret as well.
Miss Anything? Missing wine occasionally, but not like I thought I would! Over Labor Day weekend at sushi night I missed having a tuna roll.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Carbs have sounded good all along. Fruits like grapes, watermelon, and applesauce tasted especially good this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I haven't had a huge appetite, but it is slowly coming back. I'm sure that will all change soon and I will want everything in sight!
Have you started to show yet: To anyone else, maybe not. I do notice changes myself though!
Gender prediction: At first I had no inclination one way or another, but this week has me thinking boy! Stephen, of course, is rooting for boy. Ultimately, we would be so happy with whichever one!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time with an occasional mood swing. Thank goodness for a patient husband.
Looking forward to: Each day and each week that passes I am reading about all the changes and things that are progressing with the baby. Things happen so fast! Also looking forward to my sister's baby shower this weekend {she's due in December with a baby girl!}

xo.

8 comments:

Nat said...

I love these updates and followed along with Natasha too- can't wait see your progress!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

You are adorable and I am so very excited for you! Can't wait to watch that bump grow and grow!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

This is so fun to follow along with your progress!

Hilary said...

Cute pics! Love the chalk board!

pam {simple details} said...

You and your little 'lime' are adorable makeup or not! Love the weekly update!

Courtney said...

You're too cute! You'll be so glad to have your photos and posts to look back on--I didn't document weekly and *so* wish I had--excited to follow along!

Caitlin C. said...

You are the cutest preggers woman ever! I love the sign in your pictures as well. So excited to see your progress! :)

Laura said...

Love your chalk board! You look great :)

Laura xo