Friday, September 14, 2012

Prepping Your Fall Wardrobe

Fall Updates


It seems that each year I use the same formula to start updating my wardrobe for fall and winter. Of course, I add in the fun, trendy things here and there, but these are my staples I swear by that are the core of my fall wardrobe

Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top: I just added this two tone combo to my wardrobe and am just as happy about it as I have been with every other Elsa I own. Hands down, my favorite top. Fast forward a few months and I can still see myself wearing an Elsa top with a baby bump!

7 For All Mankind Slim Illusion Jeans: Using every bit of restraint to not purchase a pair of these because who knows how long my preggo body will be fitting into them. You can bet your bottom dollar if I wasn't preggo these would be my first fall investment pair of jeans!

Frye Boots: I love a good pair of riding boots and these are classy in the classiest of ways. I think this year I am due for a brown boot update.

Tory Burch Watersnake Ballets: I tend to invest in a pair of TB shoes each season and the Eddies have proven to be pretty comfortable. Of course I love the signature Tory logo, but the snakeskin is really fun this fall.

Loren Hope Earrings: I think each season you need some new fun jewelry updates and I love Loren Hope's collection for fall. These earrings look vintage yet scream statement. I love.

Bungalow by Scout Tote: It's no secret we travel a lot on the weekends. I just bought this tote for my bag that I tend to put everything except clothes in: shoes, book, makeup bag, hair essentials etc. I love the fun pattern for fall.

Of course I have some other fall necessities each year, but these are my favorite handful. Do you have a basic list of staples you stick to each year as well? I would love to hear your must haves! 

Have a fabulous weekend friends! xoxo.

4 comments:

Mrs. Type A said...

I love the TB flats and the earrings. I am dying to buy a pair of revas because I've wanted some for a long time but haven't ever wanted to shell out the money. I might do it soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the flats and skinnies. These have been my fall/winter essentials for the past couple of years along with cardigans and warm boots like Uggs. This fall or winter I want to purchase a nice watch like MK and a Louis purse, although I think the LV will have to wait. Pauline

pam {simple details} said...

I NEED those great boots and jeans, I haven't even had time to shop for fall...yet! :) Have a fun weekend!

Courtney said...

Beautiful Frye boots!