Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Lilly Favorites

For a few years I wasn't really feeling the Lilly Pulitzer vibe. I don't know why?! I am a big fan again and have found several things I love this year. Maybe having a little baby girl who is dressed so sweet all the time has brought back my love for feminine colors and patterns?!


Stephen got me this colby romper before our trip to Amelia Island this March. It's been pretty popular and selling out most places. I understand why because it is hands down one of my favorite pieces they've designed in a long time! It can dress up or down really easily. This night in Florida I wore it with Tory Burch sandals for drinks by the pool and then to dinner. A few weeks ago I wore it to my sister's engagement party downtown with heels!


I also found this swing dress that I wore to Steph's bridal shower. I loved the bright colors and it's a style that leans more casual- meaning I will wear it a whole lot!


I also love this fun coverup. It is so incredibly light and breezy, which is necessary in our hot and humid climate. Having a ton of colors makes it match up with a lot of swimsuits and of course I adore that tassel fringe!! Find my sunglasses here.

A few other notables: I bought my first Essie top last summer and hands down, it is one of my favorite tops they make! I love this pattern for this summer. I haven't tried the Essie dress but would love it in this pattern. Try the top, you will love it!!

Oh, and last but not least...I feel like I hit the jackpot yesterday because I found this coverup on sale for 50% off at our Belk! It isn't on sale online but hurry to your Belk to see if they've marked it down for you too!

7 comments:

Carrie C said...

I just called my Belk and they have the cover up!! Thank you so much for the tip. I actually ordered it at full price but wouldnt let myself keep it since my three year old is often getting crud on me;) At half price its no where near as painful;)

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

To be honest I am not a Lilly lover but I absolutely love all of these outfits you're wearing! They don't scream Lilly to me but the fun, vibrant colors are gorgeous!

AGBAZARA TEMPLE said...

Hello my name is Nico from London i know a renowned spell caster who helped me when i had problems in my marriage with my Husband. if you need a right place to solve your relationship problems contact DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2348104102662 he is the right choice. he is a great man that has been

Dr Abolo said...

You won't be able to get back your Ex lover, husband, wife or have a good relationship if what you do is to sit down crying all day and contacting some fake spell casters online to help you out Apart from from Dr. Abolo of [Abolospell@gmail.com]. Dr. Abolo made it possible to bring back my Ex Lover after one year of separation, i have tried all i could but non of them worked out instead they took my money and did nothing. So therefore my advice to you out there having issues in your relationship or being broken hearted is to contact Dr. Abolo via: Abolospell@gmail.com, you can also Call or MSG him on whatsap via +(234) 705-2534-659 because he is the best love spell caster online and on Earth and his love spell is superb.

HARRY

FROM: AUSTRIA.

myers said...

I want to quickly write on a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when i had a misunderstanding with my husband which leads to Divorced, I contacted this Powerful spell caster for help and I follow the step that he ask and within 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr.Paul, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 72 hours. He did a perfect work for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr.Paul on His Email ID salvationlovespell@gmail.com and he is Ready to Help you no matter the Situation, Here is His Valid Email ID: salvationlovespell@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349051441669

Hidago Daniel said...

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR abaka told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR abaka the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR abaka he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. NO SCAMS. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR abaka is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is Drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone number on whats app +2349063230051 you can also check and contact him on
htpp://Drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com

Sherry Lugard said...

What a miracle to have my ex back,my name is SHERRY LUGARD and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr gbojie for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor gbojie you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com you can also call him on +2349066410185 contact him on his websiite https://gbojiespelltemple.wordpress.com He can also cure so many sickness
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4} Blood Cancer
{5} HPV
{7} ALS
{8} Hepatitis
{9}Love Spell