Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Easy Summer Uniform


summer uniform

My favorite kind of outfits are the kind you can pull together in a pinch. A breezy summer top with a good fitting pair of jeans is basically my favorite thing to wear. I can't resist the fun tassel detail on the shoulders of this top! White tops are a staple in my closet. Pair them with neutrals and a burst of color in your jewelry and you are all set! Both bracelets come in a multitude of colors- and the chain bracelet being a birthstone bracelet makes it especially fun! PS- the jeans, the espadrilles, turquoise bracelet and bag are all on big sale!!! This would make the cutest, well put together outfit for a cook out this weekend...just sayin'! 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Just wanted to pop by as a regular reader and tell you I feel like we are such kindred spirits! I love reading your posts and following along your family on insta -- we have such similar taste, it's always lovely getting to see your take on things (parties, real mom style, making your house a home, etc). Love this "summer uniform"! Now if only it wasn't too dang hot to stand wearing jeans here, I would be all about those!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

yes... easy, cute, and FUN!