Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bump Update: 13 Weeks


13 Week Update 
How far along? 13 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 1.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mostly all my normal clothes still. However, loving the maternity tops that I got from Gap. Incredibly comfortable and really flattering at this point. I would probably wear even if I wasn't preggo!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still getting up multiple times a night. Other than that I am usually so tired that I sleep great.
Best moment this week: I had a blast at my sisters shower this past weekend. Now the wheels are really turning on getting things going and thinking ahead about what we will register for the baby! On Sunday afternoon we planted some new fall flowers and started prepping for fall, it felt so good! It's the little things these days that can make me so happy.
Have you told family and friends: Yep! So great the cats out of the bag!
Miss Anything? At the first home football game last weekend I sure did miss having some wine! 
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: The appetite is back people! No specific cravings but I still love some fruit. Coming up with dinner ideas is so much easier having an appetite- it was really hard there for a while! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: By the end of the day the tummy seems huge! 
Gender prediction: Guessing baby boy :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: This past weekend the husband had a bachelor party deep sea fishing so we spent the weekend apart. Weekends apart are few and far between for us- call me a total sap but I'm excited to have him back this week!!


Other exciting things from the week: while at home over the weekend Mom and I made a trip to the Lilly Pulitzer store and had a ball. New skirt pictured above! It is stretchy and so comfortable, I highly recommend for any ladies that are preggo or not. Looking at the tiny little Lilly clothes was so much fun as well. If we have a girl I know our wallet will be in major trouble!

OK, so lets be honest here, I am still lagging behind with these posts and I am even confusing myself, I just took this picture this morning and I will be 14 weeks on Thursday, all other writing here was relevant to me at 13 weeks. Don't be surprised if I try to catch myself up and post a 14 week update later this week!

Thanks for reading y'all! xoxo.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay for 13 weeks! Your skirt is adorable!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Glad you have that appetite back!! I'm the same way with my hubby...I miss him when he's gone! (most people probably think we're crazy lol)

agalandherdog said...

Congratulations! Time is going to fly by now that you've announced to everyone. That's so fun that you and sister will have babies close together.

Mrs. Type A said...

You look lovely! :)

Easton wife said...

Looking good! My bump dates are a little scattered and not exact either! Pretty soon you will be finding out. I guess boy if you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!

pam {simple details} said...

You're too cute!! Love your chalkboard, fun updates and outfit! :)

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! You've definitely got that glow! And I'm glad your appetite is back :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

Well how cute are you! (As always!) Looking great and glowing. I love the updates!