Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bump Update: 14 Weeks



How far along? 14 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still wearing everything I usually do. I'm having fun getting dressed and feeling good lately!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping great most nights. I was busy this week so that made me extra tired at night.
Best moment this week: Decorating for Fall, totally makes me happy everytime I pull in the driveway to a pretty front porch.
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? I miss a glass of wine of on the weekends, it's become a habit now. I blame football season.
Movement: No, but I am hoping for that soon!
Food cravings: I thoroughly enjoyed a soft pretzel at the football game Saturday. It was on point! I also treated myself to a Decaf Salted Caramel Frappuchino. So good, but a little too sweet for me to have again soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am really keen on smells and the kitchen has to be cleaned up to the max after dinner. Leftover food smells are a no-go. Surprisingly, one food I always love has not been consumed in months: avocados. Something about the texture has turned me off. 
Have you started to show yet: I can definitely see a little bump making its way. Stephen can tell the subtle changes as well!
Gender prediction: Guessing baby boy :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired
Looking forward to: Is it the weekend yet? Some things never change!

We find out the gender of the baby at 19 weeks. The wheels in my head are constantly turning about this little babe, I cannot wait to see what it is!! We also have found a crib and dresser that we love, it will work for a boy or girl so we will probably go ahead and order that soon.

Instagram related pics in case you missed: {missdixie30}


{The beginnings of a lil' bump!}


{Insanely good afternoon treat for a road trip}

xoxo.

10 comments:

KatiePerk said...

The smell thing was intense for me too!! That caused a lot of aversions for me.

You are too cute!

Cotton said...

I love that you are still so stylish and perky! It is good to see that you are enjoying this special time!

Anonymous said...

So cute, as usual! I bet you're going to be going crazy the next few weeks until you know if it's a boy or a girl - I would be!

Dana Frieling said...

I felt my babies move as early as 14 weeks. Everyone said it was too early to feel them, but they were wrong! So exciting. Love the little flutters. Can't wait for you to experience it yourself!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I'm enjoying reading about your weekly changes! :)

la petite fashionista said...

awww!! love this. you are one happy, glowing mama to be :) you will be so glad to have kept track of everything on your blog!

Easton wife said...

Old food smells do me in also. My husband likes garlic on everything gag! I LOVE the purple scarf too cute!!

Laura S. said...

Exciting times! I am 22 weeks and was just able to feel the first signs of flutter at 20 weeks so don't get discouraged if it takes awhile. But some people feel it a lot earlier.

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love your outfit! I tried a sample of the salted caramel frappuccino last week, and it was good, but a little too sweet for me, too. I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Katie! You are so adorable! I hope your pregnancy is easy on you ( and everyone) and that you keep a journal about this pregnancy. I wish I had, since my two were so different.
Have a great weekend.
Nancy
powellbrowerhome.com