Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gift Guide: For Her!

What a fun little collection of gifts that any woman could enjoy! I have to admit, I would be happy with any of these sitting under the tree for me. From things in the stocking stuffer range {hello $5 boxers and cute ruffle boot socks!} to my favorite style popover, to a duffel bag that we all could use.  I hope you enjoy these last minute gift ideas! I mean, where has December gone? I know I am doing some major ordering and running errands right now to make sure all my bases are covered!

for her

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome gift guide for 2015. I would love to pick that lily kieran wallet and canvas espadrille together with my Assouline book gift list.

Unknown said...

Bags, jewelries, and clothes are some of the gift ideas for women. You can also try matching it with any of those simple personalized gifts like key chains and mugs from Perfect Etch .