Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gift Guide: For Him


Today's gift guide is all about the man in your life! These gifts can really span all ages, from Dad to brother to husband or boyfriend. Lucky for Stephen he owns a lot of these...and we are cutting back on our gifts to each other so we can set aside that money for our master bath renovation! Sorry honey if any of these are tempting ;)

for him


I included two bottle openers because I really couldn't decide which was better! The wood bottle opener is so unique and I love the rustic, manly look to it. Perfect for a man cave, or, in our case, a man shed. The credit card bottle opener came to mind after we were tailgating over Thanksgiving and I witnessed the guys try to open beer bottles on shoes, trees, other beer bottles and unfortunately even teeth! Eek!!! This fits right in their wallet. If your man doesn't own a pair of Ugg slippers, Christmas is a great time to give him that luxury. I never thought Stephen would be hooked on his but he definitely appreciates them as much as I do mine! What is it with guys and socks now? I do think it is pretty fun to not go with just the basic black, so I picked out two pairs, the dot socks are a little more expensive and trendy {but I love them!!}; the stripe socks are right at a good price point. Last year, my brother made all the guys in the family a custom wooden beer holder and this is a really similar look. It's fun and has a bottle opener on the side: craft beer holder. Stephen really likes the Travis Matthew brand and this is a great jacket for an avid golfer. Last but not least, if he doesn't own his own moscow mule mugs, go ahead and get him some. Since Stephen already has his, I am thinking he should get a years supply of ginger beer {this will give him a head start} ....not joking!!

You can also check out my gift guide from last year which might give you a few more ideas:
Shopping for the Men in Your Life {the bose speaker and another pair of slippers are great!



No comments: