Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Favorite Things 2015!

I did a roundup of my favorite things from 2014 and you all loved it, so I thought I would do the same this year. A few of these products I have owned for quite some time now but they are just that good that they made the list!


Cannot get enough of my very favorite robe. It's basically like putting on the coziest blanket and nothing feels better after getting out of the shower. Sometimes on the weekend I have to remind myself to actually get dressed instead of wearing it all day. Oops!


These are new for me, a Christmas present from Stephen.  I think it's always fun to get an item or two at Christmas that will carry you into Spring and not just be for winter. Since our winter has been non-existent so far, they may get to be worn early! I think they will be so cute with cuffed jeans early Spring.


I received this handbag for my birthday and I have lost track on how many compliments I have received on it! I think it has a lot to do with the color. It is so pretty and fresh, compared to so many rich colors that are usually seen in winter. I am thrilled I will be able to take this into the next season. I also have really enjoyed the structure of it and decent size. This time around I wanted something not-too-big because I had gotten into a really bad habit of carrying around a ton of stuff I did not need.


Another little present {in my stocking} from Stephen. I love this handcream, especially for winter when my hands are always dry from the elements or constant hand washing {germaphobe!}.


Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt
I alternate between this Jo Malone and my newest perfume, below. I love them both! It's hard to describe a perfume in my opinion but these both are beautiful!


Prada Candy


A sweet new pair of earrings that will go with so much. I love the neutral stone! 

My first Kendra Scott piece, actually. I also got this and am so excited to wear it. Isn't it so pretty?



We are not ashamed of our Netflix addiction and this is what we use for streaming media. I have no complaints except someone needs to get me hooked on a new series! :)


I am a consultant and 100% stand behind these amazing skincare products. It's actually so much of a relief to know that each day I am taking care of my skin and I don't have to browse other skincare, inevitably wasting money on the trial and error. It is simply the best, there are proven results time after time, and the products are actually affordable. I LOVE these products and would be more than happy to assist you as well. You can simply leave1 a message in the comments or email me. I only wish I started using the line sooner than I did!


Would love to hear your very favorites from 2015 as well! 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love your choices! Question on the robe--I am super hot-natured, is it very warm? Living in S. GA I need a light option. If you haven't binged on The Making of a Murderer then you are missing out. My husband and I are currently obsessing over The Walking Dead at the moment but Making and Narcos are next on our list!

Brooke said...

Love your choices! I have a question about the Rodan+Fields. I have been using it for about a year now and am due with a baby in February. I recently had a facial and the aesthetician was horrified that I was using R+F while pregnant b/c of the carcinogens in it. Are you still using the products now that you're pregnant with #2? I've never heard anything bad about the products, but it's been on my mind since.

Zelle B. said...

I love your picks! Those espadrilles are such a great gift!

Zelle
Southern Style

Nat said...

That hand cream is my absolute favorite! I've been using it for years. That robe looks comfy. I've been eyeing the R&F products for a few months now bc my skin needs major help but I'm so nervous to take the plunge and spend the $$ if it doesn't work out