Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Your Fall Boot Guide!



fall boot guide

My birthday is coming up at the end of next month and I think its time for another investment in a quality pair of boots. I am partial to a cognac color, for some reason I am much more likely to reach for that warm, rich tone over black. But, I did throw a few black pairs in for the days you need your feet to be warm and match up with your black attire. What would be your favorite? I already own the Melissa Button {three years going strong} and the Lucinda short bootie, so I'm looking to fill the gaps in between. While I love the Melissa button boot, they are seeming a little more casual with their wear over time. Would love you to weigh in :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm loving all of these. That tall black pair would be perfect with leggings!

Anonymous said...

Great choices of boots !! Love them all !