Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A New Look

I realized recently it was time for a new look here on the blog...I was craving something fresh, clean and streamlined. I also know how my tastes tend to change {sometimes quickly!} so I went with this design that was affordable, yet chic and fresh. I wanted a design that would show off my posts rather than the all the other things going on around it and I am really happy with it so far. I am still tweaking things and doing a little bit of re-organization to get it just right where I want it.

I thought this was a decent time to re-introduce myself again and give you a little peek into my background. I am married to Stephen- my best friend and true love...we have one sweet, adorable son, Weeks who is 2.5 years old {how is that possible!} and we also have two dogs: Dixie, a puggle, and Tucker, our golden retriever. We live on the coast of North Carolina and are one year into a fixer upper home that was in desperate need of renovating. I mostly blog about our home projects, interior design, recipes that I love, our family, fashion and anything that inspires me! You will notice on my sidebar those categories are tabbed for easy access. Blogs and interests and life just changes over time and this is no exception. After years of blogging I'm still really trying to figure out where I fit in! Anything else you all want to see on here? What do you think about the new design?

8 comments:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

It looks great, love! Chic and sleek! xx

BLovedBoston said...

It looks awesome - love how clean and chic it is! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

KatiePerk said...

Looks pretty!! Nice work!

Chelsea said...

Love it!!!

P!nky said...

Love the look, lady!

Natasha said...

clean, elegant, and chic... lOVE IT!!!!

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

Love the new look! So clean and timeless!

Courtney said...

Gorgeous new look! I love the simplicity.