Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bootie Favorites + Classic Nude Pump


In case you didn't hear the exciting news, Shopbop is hosting their annual 25% off sale {on everything!} which is pretty exciting. Everyone is in a frenzy over it since it is such an amazing deal! Since I am really in need of new boots or booties, I did a little round up of my favorites. With the discount you can get a nice, quality pair of shoes for a decent price.

Also worth mentioning: I searched high and low for the perfect pair of nude pumps for my brother's wedding. I had gone to one too many weddings with an uncomfortable pair of shoes and I did not feel like dealing with that issue again. Not only are these adorable, they are comfortable given the height and versatile enough for so many other occasions!


No comments: