Friday, July 3, 2015

Lots of Fourth Goodies...

Ok, with continuing on the Fourth of July goodness...

Here are a few foodie ideas that I would love to try out this year:
I love this idea for an easy chip and dip platter that keeps things festive with colorful chips! 


Dress up your shrimp cocktail with easy tinsel...


another festive appetizer {I love appetizers more than real food, can you tell?}


Did you miss my Five Minute Decor post for the Fourth? Here is a peek...


And I'm still loving the dresses seen here...


And everything here too!!
 striped shorts and top / chambray fedora {on sale!}

And a few favorite posts on the Fourth from years past....

All Things Fourth of July {great roundup of fun refreshments!}

Cool Whip Cookie Cake {Pleaseee make my favorite summer dessert!! PS- Seldon, I'm looking at you!}

....and a great refreshing margarita recipe... {not necessarily specific to the Fourth, 
but its a great drink!}

Have a safe and fun Fourth of July and 
don't forget about those who devote their lives to our freedom!

No comments: