Friday, July 10, 2015

My Sale Picks!

I know, everyone is doing it. I had to post my two cents on some of my favorite buys from the Nordstom Anniversary sale. As I've said before, it is a great time to stock up on basics for fall or even go for a higher ticket item you might not normally be able to do. In years past, some of my favorite purchases have been a Tory Burch handbag, Tory Burch booties, J Brand jeans, and Zella leggings. Here is what I am loving this year!

-exercise- 

This just screams Katie. Truth be told, on chilly fall days you will see me in a comfy sweatshirt and leggings {keep on reading for my favorite pair}! 

Love this top. I love that workout wear is now cute enough to integrate into your daily wear. I have no shame in running errands in my workout gear. Don't even tell me if you look down on it!! ;) 

Which brings us to my favorite pair of leggings ever, ever. I own these in at least three variations. They are simply the best. I seriously remember this past fall wanting to save them for my daily wear instead of just working out! 

These are just as amazing, just in a shorter length. I tend to get hot when I work out so I reach for these a wholeeee lot.

mid rise skinny jeans
Absolutely love this black pair of skinnies. I'm thinking they are a must.

wrap dress
I love this pretty wrap dress! It comes in other colors too and I think the black one would be a great staple for your fall wardrobe.

woven tunic top
I love my NYDJ top- it has been on repeat all summer. The quality is great and it looks like a much more expensive brand than it is!

cowl neck pullover 
This pullover is so cute. I would wear it with a black tank underneath {check out how cute the back is!!} and black skinnies.

open drape cardigan
This cardigan might be the cousin of everyone's favorite cardigan from last winter. Love the army green.

plaid poncho
Ponchos are everywhere for fall and this one is a little Burberry-ish to me for 1/10 of the price. Adorable.


blanket poncho
Another cute poncho, seriously love this one.

scalloped flat
Genius to include the scallops on the flat, verrrry similar to this pair {they are amazing, by the way}. 

wyatt overlay boot 
This is the time to purchase a pair of Frye boots! I am obsessed with these.

plaque tote
A beautiful Tory bag, in the most versatile color.

bow wallet
I love my Kate Spade wallet, this one is so pretty in the ballet pink!

We are off for a family vacation- follow along on instagram (@missdixie30) to see where we are headed! I cannot wait. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that black and white poncho and I'm always into cute workout gear that can double as street casual :)