Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Birthday Wish List


Wow, I cannot believe it is already the second week of November! Since it is my birthday month, I wanted to share my lust list at the moment. This year for my birthday, I am asking for only "practical" things- like shoes, clothes, accessories for the home, and money towards a new sofa. Very practical, right? Things I will use EVERY day! No more jewelry for me this year! Here's the list.

Frye Boots
a new watch is practical, right?

New end table for the sofa

Tie Neck Blouse


I'm sure there will be more to come (just being honest!)....
Sweet hubby- those are actual links you can follow through to ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O...and I forgot to tell you...get all the "unpractical" necessities out of the way now from Sweet Hubby because once you bring lil ones into the pic...Mommy's necessities are now...baby's necessities...lol! Thanks for stopping by today!

ali v. said...

so happy to have stumbled over to your blog :) I say the SAME thing to my husband about my upcoming holiday wishlist posts haha. hope you have a great night! xoxo {av}

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Thank you all so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments! I will take all the unpractical neccessities I can get for the time being, haha! xoxo