Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tiny Prints

Today I got the email that I had been waiting for. The Tiny Prints Christmas Card Sale arrived in my inbox and I am pumped! My friend Ashley introduced me to this company with her ever-so-cute cards a couple of years ago and I was hooked. This was our card last year, and I still love it a year later!


From now until Friday at midnight, Tiny Prints is offering 20% off when your order $75+ and 25% off when you order $175+ and free shipping! I fell in love so many of these cards and was so pleased with the quality. They are unique- I loved that you could customize the front, inside and even the back. 
Ours folded with a message on the inside, and I thought having a small photo on the back was so cute! (It looks teeny tiny here.) 


Here are some of my favorites for this year...




I think mulling over the annual Christmas Card is a great little activity to work on in between making sweet potato casserole and eating my way into the night! It's a perfect time to cross that off my list!
What do you plan on doing during a turkey break tomorrow?

Thinking about our Christmas card is also a reminder of all of the blessings I have been given and I am so thankful. Hope you all have a wonderful, safe, love-filled, delicious and fun 
Thanksgiving with the ones you love! xoxo

No comments: