Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Cheer

This is my new Rosemary Bush that my Mom brought me this weekend. Is it not adorable? She found it at Whole Foods in Raleigh, and it also came with a recipe book for cooking with Rosemary. Don't you think it makes a wonderful gift for a hostess or friend? I'm obsessed with it! It smells amazing and is just too cute in the little brown paper base. 


Here's a teeny tiny sneak peek of my Christmas tree! 
And, my chardonnay that I enjoyed while decorating.


And some glitzy little ornaments.


On another note, have you seen the J.Crew baby collection? For all the mommas to be, it is adorable and very affordable (for J.Crew!) I don't need these in my life yet, but they were too cute not to share!

{j.crew}

 Are you in the mood to decorate yet for Christmas? I decided I needed to get started before we leave for Thanksgiving. It will be fun to return to a cheerful and holiday decorated home! Hope you are having a great Monday! xoxo


1 comment:

henning love said...

i definitely want a rosemary bush now, i bet that thing smells so yummy!! your tree is up already?? dang girl you are very prepared :-)