Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Goodies & Guest Posting


Apple Cider Margarita
{the glitter guide}

Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
{A Farmgirl's Dabbles}

Cornhusk Wreath
{etsy}
Classic Pumpkin Pie
{martha stewart}

A stylish gold and blue Thanksgiving Place Setting
{martha stewart}

Skip dessert and have a Pumpkin Pietini
{She Knows}

Are you ready for Thanksgiving now? Even though I am already prepping the house for Christmas I didn't want to totally bypass Thanksgiving. I think I am in the mood for some pumpkin pie now!

Also, please be sure to check out the lovely blog Henning Love today where I am guest posting on my town {now Morehead City!} Meg's blog is so fun to read and she has recently started featuring other bloggers hometowns from all over the country. I was so happy to be able to be a part of it!
Thank you again Meg!!



10 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Just read your post over at henning love- we just moved from Winston-Salem to California and I miss everything about North Carolina, especially the beautiful cost!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Popped over from meg's blog! Love all your thanksgiving inspired pictures! I cannot wait to eat pumpkin pie on Thursday! I hope your week is going well!

PS your hometown is beautiful!

Kristin said...

Like the other two ladies before me, I found your blog through Meg's! And let me just tell you - it looks like you live in heaven! :)

Love all of your thanksgiving inspired photos. That place setting is to die for! :) And love your blog. I'm your newest follower.

henning love said...

oh man those thanksgiving goodies look amazing!! and i love that corn husk wreath. thanks again for posting today katie, everyone is loving your post!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Mmm everything looks so delish! Stopping by via your guest post over at Meg's :)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments. Y'all made my day! And thanks again to Meg! I can't wait to check out all of your blogs! xo

Melody M. said...

I stumbled upon your blog from your post today on Henning Love. Reading about your little piece of heaven was so much fun, and I am happy to be your newest follower:)

Lindsay said...

just found your cute blog through meg! so so cute! love that you are an nc girl- i am from greensboro!

xoxo

Alexa said...

Everything looks delicious here...especially those apple cider margaritas! Yum.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

thank you all for reading! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! xo