Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Picks

30% off sitewide, and additional 40% off sale items


I love this Metallic Front Tank, it is perfect for the holidays when you want to be festive but don't need to go as far as wearing a fancy dress.

My sister wore this top yesterday and it was so cute! Nothing is cuter than a baby in Christmas pajamas, see them all here.

You can also take an additional 40% off sale items like this Beaded Chevron Popover, making it a complete steal! Enter HOLIDAY at checkout!


I also love this boyfriend flannel shirt, also take an additional 40% off. I bought this top last week and I can see myself wearing it now or even in the spring with white jeans. It's so flattering on, much cuter in person too! 

There are also tons of mens shirts that are available with the additional discount, making them a great deal. I couldn't choose just one! Stephen has really loved his J.Crew shirts. 

Take 25% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY25


These are so beautiful, Gilded Rim Stemware would be a welcome addition in my home! 


Like I mentioned the other day, these are similar to mine, but these are on sale: Gilded Edge Coasters

Take 50% off everything!! Enter code BLKFRIDAY at checkout.


This quilted wool biker jacket is so cute! And with 50% off it's a great price.
I love this cozy robe, it wouldn't hurt to add another scarf like this- I'm all about plaid this year, 

40% off everything, including Lou + Grey! 


Everyone has been really excited about Lou + Grey and I have to say I love their line as well. This Brushstroke Tunic is so cute and a little edgy but pretty. 


For a basic sweater with some texture, I love this Splitstripe Sweater
And these leggings look super comfy! 


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your long weekend!

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I ordered a few pair of much needed Pixie pants...such a good time to take advantage of stocking up on necessities and also buying gifts!