Friday, September 16, 2011

Tailgate Sipping

We are off to Raleigh this afternoon to get ready for the NC State game tomorrow. Tomorrow's game is military appreciation day and we volunteered to host a few military officers at our tailgate. We decided to do it up big and Stephen will be cooking a pig for our entire crowd. We have almost finalized our menu now, and I am so excited for fun, amazing food, and to honor our military. I just came across a few drinks that can spice up your tailgate! We just might have to try these next time!


I won't lie, I have had these before...lots of them! We love making beergaritas at the beach. They are so refreshing, perfect after a hot afternoon!
 


These look delicious! It's always nice to change it up, and they are RED...perfect for sporting our team colors!
At a tailgate, both of these drinks would be suited well in a mason jar, or 
one of my favorite reusable Go Vino Glasses.

GO PACK!

No comments: