Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

It's been a little while since I've updated you on the very most random of things lately, so here it goes.

 I haven't done much exciting cooking lately because we have been focused on projects around the house after work. I finally tried something new and made this grilled cheese, served with a side of marinara. Major yum if you are looking to change things up for an easy dinner. It did seem like a lot of cheese to me, I'd do less next time.


Stephen loved it! 


My new Ipad
Speaking of cooking, I have really enjoyed my brand new iPad to pull up recipes in the kitchen. Stephen bought it for me, for no reason at all. Kidding, he actually won it at work! Since he already had one, it was defaulted over to me. Thank you honey for your generosity in giving me the new one ;) Yes, I did feel quite lucky. To tell you the truth, I didn't see the need for an iPad before now, but I am really enjoying it so far. Did you notice the sparkling water also?


My mom mobile is ready to go! 
Nope, no minivan here...but I do have the car seat in place. We figured we might as well put it in the car instead of letting it sit in the garage. By the way, what side do Mom's prefer their car seats on? We have bucket seats, so there is no middle seat. PS- car seats are HEAVY. I will so be gaining some muscle from toting baby boy around in this thing.


Want to win something fun?
Head on over to Our Life in the Queen City to enter a Maybooks giveaway and tell sweet Laura hello! 


That's about all I have for you today ladies! Hope your Wednesday is fabulous! 
xoxo.

9 comments:

Laura Wyatt said...

you're too sweet! thanks a TON!

i've had a kindle fire for a year now, and it's filling the iPad void, buuut something about that big screen is calling my name :)

Carolina Charm said...

OMGOSH - the car seat makes this all too real!

Heidi {Tales From a Suburban Housewife} said...

I never thought I needed an ipad either until my MIL loaned me hers. I loved it! I keep my little guys carseat right behind the driver's side. It's quicker to get him in and out...it's cold here in Chicago. I can't see him while I'm driving though:(.

April of Smidge Of This said...

Yummy yummy on that grilled cheese idea. I think that'd make the perfect accompaniment to Italian wedding soup!

I got an iPad for Christmas/birthday from my parents and I'm also so in love with it. What are some of your fave apps?

Andrea said...

The grilled cheese looks delicious!! Yay for getting the car seat in the vehicle!

pam {simple details} said...

Your dinner sounds delish, I always love a new idea to add to the rotaion!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Might have to try the Mozz Grilled Cheese..looks yummy!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

We always kept the baby on the opposite of the driver and had a mirror on the headrest above. I found it easier to see him and be able to reach back if there was a lost paci (or as they got older) needed a quick snack!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

One of Bryce's and my resolutions was to eat in more...one of the things that has helped achieve this goal is realizing some nights are just grilled cheese nights--you don't have to go all out every night! We had grilled ham & cheese with an arugula salad last night...I will definitely be trying this mozz version soon!