Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bump Update: 29 Weeks


Sorry for the bad shadow around my entire body! We are still learning with a new camera :)

How far along? 29 Weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: 15-16 pounds. This seems like a lot to me on my small frame, but I'm actually on the lower end of the recommended weight gain for my size. I also want to mention that I weighed myself a lot in the beginning to make sure I was gaining weight {it took a long time to happen!} Now that I know I'm gaining, I rarely weigh myself. I know I'm not overeating and overindulging so at this point I feel like the weight I will gain is just what is necessary for the baby. If I don't have number every week that is why! 
Maternity clothes? Little bit of everything still. I still mix in a lot of regular tops and sweaters. I don't think I will wear any more regular jeans for comfort purposes, but I am still wearing regular leggings and skinny black pants.
Stretch marks? Fingers remain crossed.
Sleep: I've had a hard time getting comfortable the last few nights and I've been wide awake trying to fall asleep. Prior to that, it was fine.
Best moment this week: We got to see our boy in 3D/4D through an elective ultrasound. How amazing!! He totally looks like Stephen and was a little wiggle worm the entire time. Hands in his face and all. I'm in love! We also had some time to work on the nursery! Pictures to come soon.
Miss Anything? My wardrobe! I promise I won't complain after he's born that I have "nothing" to wear. Pregnancy brings out a whole new meaning to that term.
Food cravings: No cravings really- this week it was nice to be back home and eat very simply after the holidays!
Symptoms: Feeling so much better with my Prilosec! Occasionally I think I have restless leg syndrome, especially at night. That can be very annoying.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I think it's flat, yet still tiny. Belly buttons are so strange to me.
Wedding rings on or off? On...most of the time my hands are cold and my rings actually seem loose. Occasionally if I didn't drink a ton of water the night before they seem a little tight in the morning. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy.
Looking forward to: I keep on saying it but, working on the nursery! We are getting the big things out of the way now and soon we can just focus on the fun details. I also can't believe in just a few months I will be holding this baby of ours. It's coming quick yet slow at the same time.


When we were in Asheville I visited Charming Charlie for the first time. My Mom and I told my Dad and Stephen to just wait in the car while we popped in for a minute. Forty five minutes later we had found a few things for NYE and this fun bow necklace! Needless to say, the men in the car were not thrilled with Charming Charlie. Have you been?

Have a great Tuesday y'all! xo.



14 comments:

Courtney said...

Ah, when we lived in Atlanta I loved Charming Charlie! There's one here in Nashville too but I keep forgetting about it (it's at a different mall than my usual:), definitely going to pay them a visit though, love the necklace!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

My belly button is weird now too, I only noticed it this week! I don't even know how much weight I gained or what I weighed prior to being pregnant, is that a bad thing? lol We loved our 3d ultrasound. Most amazing thing ever. I plan to go agian when I'm about 30 weeks or so:) You look fab lady!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

You look great! And you are glowing!! I love keeping up with your blog :) And I'm loving this bow necklace. Way too cute!

April of Smidge Of This said...

How cute are you!? I think that necklace was positively MADE for you, by the way!

I need to stop by one of those stores sooner than later. It's going to get me in trouble, I just know it. :)

Unknown said...

you look great! love the necklace!

Laura Wyatt said...

charming charlie is a gold mine! i'm wearing a scarf from there right now!

p.s. i love your sweet tiny cross necklace!

Catherine {Spring in my Step} said...

I love Charming Charlie! I always seem to indulge when I'm there :)

Sara Cate said...

You look gorgeous! I am 26 wks and I agree that the meaning "I have nothing to wear" has totally changed!

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

You look beautiful and have that pregnancy glow!!

I love Charming Charlie's, the one at Hanes Mall in Winston is huge and they have the best stuff. xo

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

Oh and how did you like Downton? I about lost it ;)

Letters from a Mermaid said...

your preppy little blog is just lovely. but your baby bump is beautiful! bless your little one.

just followed your blog. hope you follow back !:)

pam {simple details} said...

You are so darn photogenic! :) Oh yes, Charming Charlie is my favorite ~ the first time I went with my mom 1 1/2 hours, thankfully we didn't have anyone waiting!

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

I spend entirely too much time in charming charlie when i stop in there for "a necklace". how exciting to see the baby in 3D/4D! i am so excited to see pictures of the nursery!
xo

Unknown said...

great pics!