Monday, January 21, 2013

Nursery Sources Questions

I haven't gotten a chance to tell you all thank you, thank you, thank you for the sweet comments on our nursery last week! I fully intend to do a complete source post after it is complete, but I wanted to answer questions thus far. If you have any, please feel free to email me! 


Gold pig bookends are from CB2. As I mentioned, I'm not sure if these are staying. We actually got a really cute pair this weekend at the shower that might replace these. If so, I already have the perfect spot lined up for the pigs!


I didn't buy these online, but here is where you can find these:


Wall and ceiling color is Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore.


Also...lately, I have been buying a ton of things online. The bookends were one thing I purchased online and I made sure to use my ebates cash back. I rarely shop online with out a free shipping/discount/ebates cash back promotion. If I'm lucky, I get all three! That is how I justify my purchases! If you haven't joined, you can here. The little amounts here and there add up and it's nice to get a little paycheck in the mail each quarter. It's free money coming back atcha for shopping online. Why not?!

Let me know if you have any more questions so far! 
xoxo.

5 comments:

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Thanks for sharing! If I use that paint color I'll be sure to reference who gave me the idea! :)

Courtney said...

That is such a pretty paint color, definitely bookmarking that one;)

erica said...

The crib is the cutest! xx

April of Smidge Of This said...

Those bookends really are precious! Great paint color - it looks so classic and soothing.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those bookends! May have to order some for myself!