Thursday, January 24, 2013

Time to Shop

Accessories Alert


Baked Eye Colour Palette | Laura Mercier /Diane von Furstenberg silk shawl / Kate Spade zip wallet 
Sole Society Cherry Blossom Flat / Kate Spade Domina Sunglasses / Sole Society Ankle Strap Heel


When you aren't buying much in the way of clothing, accessories are always a sure fix to update and cheer up your closet. I wouldn't mind having any of these to get me in the mood for Spring. 

I am really excited to see Laura Mercier's new line...the colors are ideal for me and the lip stick is my favorite shade of pink! 

New shoes from Sole Society {I've mentioned how much I like this shop before} are the instant refresher for your shoe wardrobe.

And lets be honest, nothing is cuter than a new bauble from J.Crew.

What do you have your eye on for Spring?
XOXO.

12 comments:

In the Pink said...

I love the flats and that J.Crew necklace!

eas said...

Those flats are fabulous! I just signed up for Sole Society. I am all about accessories and new shoes because I'm trying to lose baby weight and don't want to spend on clothes that will be too big in a few months.

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

I might have to sign up for that website! I love those flats..and the J Crew necklace! I have a thing for turquoise:)

pam {simple details} said...

I haven't even thought about spring yet, but these pretties are getting me in the mood! :)

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I wouldn't mind having any of thoes items either!! I love the scarf and that wallet!

Danielle said...

I really love that color of lipstick! And those flats are sooo cute! Just found your blog!! Love it..the photos of your dining room below are gorgeous!

R's Rue said...

The flats are great!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Katie said...

love all the pops of neon! so cute!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oooh, I love that scarf!

la petite fashionista said...

this is so amazing. i'm the same way-- always loving some bright & colorful spring pieces :) I am obsessed with that tear drop jewelrY!

Ashley Turner said...

LOVE those heels!

Nat said...

Love all of these! I'm so sad to be missing the spring fashions this year so I plan to do some accessory shopping too