Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday y'all! This week has seemed longer than most. I guess it's because it was my first full week at work in what seems like months. Speaking of which, it seems like Christmas was about 2 months ago. It's crazy! We have been non-stop working on the nursery the entire week and my head feels like there are about 20 million things passing through at every second. This is a little random, but here are some of my favorites lately I wanted to share.

I have been wanting fruit again {yay for a healthy craving!} and have been eating grapes every time I go to the fridge. I also saw these Banana Bites on Eat Yourself Skinny and I think I must make them. How delicious do they look!?



 I had several questions about my riding boots that I seem to wear in a lot of my photos. The photos don't lie, I wear these almost every single day lately. It just so happens that they work perfectly with leggings and skinny pants, which is what I wear most every day. My Mom bought me these back in the Fall and I promise they are worth every penny Mom!


It's hard to find some basic staples for your wardrobe that you don't mind wearing constantly over and over again when you are pregnant. However, when I find something I like, it's nice to have the old reliable in your closet for days you can't pull anything together. I got this sweatshirt right after Christmas and wear it at least once, maybe even twice a week! It's flattering, major plus. I have it in black but it also comes in purple.








I can't get this table off my mind. We need a side table for the nursery and I keep coming back to it. The only problem is I'm not sure if the coral is the right color. He does have a little bit of red making an appearance in his quilt, but will this work? A pop of color never hurt, right? Either way, this is too much fun and I love it. Has anyone seen it in stores? The entire collection is worth checking out at Target now.



It's going to be in the upper 60's this weekend and I cannot wait! I am definitely one of those people who love a mid-winter break for a weekend that resembles Spring. We are knocking out more projects and more to-do lists that keep on accumulating, and I hope to have some things to show you next week! 

Have a great weekend y'all!! 
xoxo.

6 comments:

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I've noticed those boots, and I too love them! They go with almost everything! I love that maternity sweatshirt too...it's super flattering and it looks comfy! :)

Pris said...

Those boots are amazing! Definitely noticed them before, thanks for sharing!

genevieve said...

Love the side table, only wish it came in a gray color! Would work well with baby boy's nursery.

Courtney said...

I have a bright red bookcase in my oldest son's room that I love! I say go for the pop of color:) Gorgeous boots!

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

I can't wait to see the nursrey--- soooo exciting. i saw that table at target the other night and wanted to pick it up for myself-- like you said, that whole collection is some kind of amazing!

xo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love just about everything in that Target collection right now. I'm obsessed with a mint accent table they have with a glass top that has a design on it...I'm trying to figure out a place I could put it, in the already full apartment, to justify the purchase!