Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bump Update: 31 Weeks


How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 17-18 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Maternity/regular. It's crazy not to mix in regular clothes- I happen to have a lot of sweaters/cardigans/blouses that have worked great all along!
Stretch marks? Not any yet.
Sleep: Most nights good, a few uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: My first baby shower! My family came in town and we had a wonderful weekend. Seeing his nursery fill up with gifts from so many special people was enough to bring tears to my eyes!
Miss Anything? Nope. I'm not technically missing these things at the moment, but we have started a mental list of the "first" things I will have after the baby is born. All the forbidden pregnancy things. Might be a post soon!
Food cravings: Ice cream still sounds great! Fruit still sounds amazing as well.
Symptoms: All the sudden I have back pain {upper} and sometimes I find it hard when I'm sitting on the couch to get comfortable. Overall though, I feel good.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: Baby boy :)
Labor Signs: No. I think I have had some braxton hicks after hearing a nurse explain to me in more detail though. The way I read about them online was not anything I had felt.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. By the way, in the photo above that is a wrinkle in my shirt sticking out! My belly button is still a few inches above that.
Wedding rings on or off? On- but, I started sleeping with them off some nights. I get a really panicky feeling if they are the least bit tight in the morning.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: So, so much! I have another baby shower this weekend at home which I cannot wait for. I also am getting more excited by the minute about this baby boy! I can't believe we will have him in our arms in two months! Eek!!

Get ready for this- here is the progression of a baby bump from 12 weeks {nothing to show at all folks} to 31 weeks! The baby IS now the size of a pineapple. A tan would sure be nice.
I feel pretty good for being able to wear the same shirt! ;)



One week closer to having our boy and I am a happy Momma!
xo.

15 comments:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

<3 I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my margaritas.. :( but it's all worth it, right?! YAY for no stretch marks. What are you using?

Mrs. Type A said...

you look awesome!!

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

You look great as usual! That is so neat to compare pictures and see how your belly has grown.

Two months is going to be here before you know it:)

Unknown said...

looking so good!

pam {simple details} said...

Oh, you cute mommy ~ this is getting SO exciting!

megan said...

Getting so close! Glad you had a wonderful baby shower! :)

eas said...

You are just the cutest pregnant person I think I have every seen and you always look so happy and put together! I need tips from you :)

Courtney said...

I love this post! I am SO VERY SAD that I can not make the shower this weekend! I miss you so much Mama Chalk! Cant wait to meet that little baby boy! XOXO

Val said...

You look amazing!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Yippee..I can't believe you are just two months away from your angel's arrival! You will have to post about your shower and goodies soon!

Veronika said...

you look great! you have so much done already :)

la petite fashionista said...

I have told you this already, but you are seriously the prettiest mama to be ever! i love this series and it's going to be wonderful to show baby boy when he grows up :)

xoxoxo

April of Smidge Of This said...

Stunning, mama! Definitely a difference in 19 weeks, and look at that gorgeous new photo too -- I know you are loving your new camera!

katie ridings said...

Found your blog through mutual blogs. My little guy is almost 6 months :)!! You look awesome, all belly!! I love your chalkboard :)

Luna Whispers said...

Such a lovely and detailed journey through your pregnancy! The progression of your baby bump from 12 to 31 weeks is truly heartwarming. The joy and excitement you express, especially after your first baby shower, are palpable. Wishing you continued happiness and smooth days ahead as you look forward to meeting your baby boy.

On a related note, if you're preparing for the upcoming baby shower, you might find this article about when to send out baby shower invites quite insightful. It offers valuable tips and considerations for planning that special event. Happy reading!