Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bump Update: 30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 Weeks!! Can I just say that this is the real countdown now?!
Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week, no change.
Maternity clothes? Living in leggings and my Citizens maternity jeans these days. I hope I get to switch it up and wear a few maxi skirts and dresses before he is born! I cannot wait to wear some brighter clothes.
Stretch marks? Not any yet.
Sleep: Not too bad for the most part. 
Best moment this week: Stephen worked so hard on our little guy's nursery. I love seeing how much he cares about him already. 
Miss Anything? Not much to speak of.
Food cravings: Fruit and ice cream. Also have loved sparkling water this week when I get home from work. I've been missing out! Where was I?
Symptoms: It's increasingly apparent that this belly gets in the way bending over, painting my toes, etc. Wouldn't change it though!
Have you started to show yet: Yep, sometimes it's hard to believe when I look in the mirror! 
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy girl. 
Looking forward to: My first baby shower! I have one here and one in my hometown, with two different groups of wonderful women. I can't wait to celebrate this baby boy!

Thank you for reading. And thank you for all your sweet messages about the nursery! It means so much and we are even more motivated now to keep moving along!

xoxo.

9 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Time is flying! Hooray!! You are doing great!!

pam {simple details} said...

You never know, Katie ~ my little guy was born at 35 weeks! Chic outfit!!

Unknown said...

only 10 more weeks! looking gorgeous!

genevieve said...

You look beautiful! I feel like hitting 30 weeks is a milestone - I just turned 25 weeks and I'm getting so excited to meet our little one. Your nursery turned out wonderful! xo

Oh Sunnie Day said...

That's so exciting! You make such a stylish mommy!!

xx

Jen

Melissa said...

WOW! is it already 30 weeks?!?!? pretty soon your little boy will be here! (:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Lookin' fab as always! Have a blast at the baby shower :)

Nat said...

You look great! Can't believe you only have 10 weeks left!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Sparkling water is where it's at girlfriend! It's been my obsession since I've been pregnant.. and the same thing with fruit and ice cream:)