Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Four

I saw this on Natalie's blog, and since I don't do a ton of personal posts, I thought this would be fun. I decided a long time ago that if I wanted to continue blogging it would be hard to really keep tabs on everything: personal life + home + style + food...but I do try to do a litle bit of it all. Enjoy these tidbits below, if you want to learn! 

Four Nicknames
KT, KTH, T, Kato Potato {last one only given by my beloved siblings!}


Four Jobs I've Had
Jewelry Designer, Office Manager,  Event Coordinator, Store Manager

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Bridesmaids, The Notebook, Dumber and Dumber, Love Actually

Four Things In My Purse
Wallet, Lip Gloss, Crackers, Receipts


Four Books I Would Recommend 

Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Beautiful Day by Erin Hilderbrand, Captivating by Stasi Eldredge


Four Cars I've Driven
Land Rover Discovery, Lexus ES 500, BMW X5, Chevrolet Tahoe

Four Places I've Visited
Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Paris, France; London, England; Madrid, Spain



Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Greek Isles, Cabo, Southern Italy, Germany

Four Of My Favorite Foods
Pizza, Caprese Salad, Bagels, Sushi

Four TV Shows I Watch
Scandal, House of Cards, Southern Charm, Revenge

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
Watching my boy grow and learn, my flowers blooming, lots of trips and celebrations, fun in the sun with my family!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a super fun post idea!

I am so glad Southern Charm is back!

Natasha said...

I am so going to copy this idea... LOVE it!!!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Loved reading this so much! :)
xx

Mrs. W said...

Love this, totally coping this idea as well!

My Life as A Plate said...

Such a fun post, loved getting to know you. I think we have all the same fave foods :)