Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spring Dreaming: Indoors and Out


Wouldn't a pretty table, with a menu full of fresh foods, on an equally gorgeous day be nice right about now? I feel like 90% of the last two months has been cold, windy and dreary. I know its nothing like what everyone has up north, but I'm over it. I cant stop pinning gorgeous garden pictures too. Keeps me thinking forward to Spring and all that we want to do in our yard {see more on that here}. 


I can't wait to see my hydrangeas start budding. It is truely a joy for me to watch them grow and peek at them every morning. They make me happy.

source

My mother-in-law gave us a root off of this plant, called Mock Orange. Isn't it so pretty? It is very fragrant and very old-timey. I've never seen it in a garden center before.

source

And I cannot wait to see the grass return to green. We have grass that goes dormant in the winter and turns a shade of brown. Not the prettiest sight.

While I love sprucing up the outdoors, I always keep in mind inside as well. I love freshening up the tabletop with new placemats, I think I buy some each season.

These are pretty and would work well with my new buffalo pink check chairs and blue dishes.


Loving this set of dishes, they also come in several other colors. One can never have enough blue and white. At least I can't. 



I adore this rug! So fun and not the normal graphic print. Adore it.

Flaurina Sheet Set
Don't these sheets look the softest?! Oh my. They are gorgeous. Nothing like fresh sheets on a bed, on a Spring day with the windows open.

Enjoy your day and stay warm!! Or at least, have warm thoughts. :)


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't wait for Spring :) I just love sitting outside eating dinner and looking at all the bright colors of the flower bloom :)
Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

A Simple Southern Life said...

Spring is on my mind. I am over these cold days! I can't wait to start seeing the flowers bloom!

Zelle B. said...

With all this snow, I'm definitely craving some spring! Love all of this inspiration!
xo Southern Style

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Ooooh, I love all these landscaping and gardening pics! I am so ready for fresh blooms!