Monday, December 29, 2014

New Years Eve Party/Comfy + Food

party/comfy

All Over Sequin Mini Dress {take additional 50% off!} // Sequin Woven Tee {take additional 50% off! skirt is separate here} // Gilded Lace Top {take additional 50% off...wear it now, and wear it later with white jeans!} // Foil Stripe Tee {take additional 40% off!} // Sequin Trim Sweatshirt {take additional 40% off!) // Roll Sleeve Tee With Bow {take additional 40% off!}

With New Years Eve plans going around, it's always a mixed bag. Either you have a party to attend, a dinner, or you plan on spending it relaxing in the comfort of your own home. Or maybe just heading to a bar! Either way, you can probably find something above that you will be able to wear more than just NYE. If you have a cocktail party coming up, the sequin dress would be so much fun. And don't get me started on comfy tops- I live in them. All of these above would set you back somewhere between $15-$40 I think- that is crazy good! 

This year I am quite content that we are planning to go out for a good dinner and then will come home with our sweet boy and spend some time on the sofa, I'm sure. That sounds about perfect to me! And, I love looking forward to a yummy meal on New Years Day! I already picked up this cute little dip for a fondue style snack, from Harris Teeter. You can keep the terracotta dish for using it again too. 


Stephen got a smoker for Christmas so he is thrilled to try something that he can cook all day in that. Don't you love new cooking gifts? Especially when that means your husband is excited about cooking! Stay tuned over the next day or so as I recap what we dined on over Christmas...everything was amazing!

So what are your plans? Do tell! 

2 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Totally, totally agree that it's awesome when the husband is jazzed about cooking alongside me. It's rare and amazing.

joseph02 said...

Completely agree with you my dear. We did outing in New Year night and we went to best nye party nyc place, it was beautiful. We had dinner there. Taste of food was super delicious.