Monday, November 11, 2013

ORC Design Inspiration

Friday night I spent some time with my baby on my lap sleeping and browsing some major design inspiration from the One Room Challenge. It's been a while since I have been able to spend more than a few minutes at a time browsing blogs. Nothing is better than being able to accomplish something with him in my hands!


 If you aren't familiar with it, the ORC is a challenge to completely redesign a room in a month flat. Majorly inspiring with a lot of work to boot. I am a quiet, secret admirer of all of the work these ladies do. As a lot of you may notice, I am not a huge commenter (or blogger) these days just due to lack of time trying to juggle it all. Working on that I SWEAR. Please know I enjoy each and every comment ;)

Anyhow, I do want to share some of my favorites from the Challenge and I can only hope I can join the challenge and link up in April! (Don't choke reading that Stephen) Enjoy this totally original eye candy y'all....





8 comments:

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

this gives me the redecorating itch - I love it!!

Mallory said...

Holy wow two of my rooms made your top picks?! I'm so flattered! The nursery is my baby girls...who is probably right around the same age as your little one! Your blog is adorable and I'm so glad that I found it as I'm sure that we are going through many of the same sleepless nights ;)
xo
Mallory

April of Smidge Of This said...

I'm such a huge fan of ORC and I'm thinking it's the only way I could make myself get a room done in such a short period of time! I have decorating procrastination from time to time :)

pam {simple details} said...

LOVE the photo of sweet Weeks on your lap! Don't worry about commenting, just enjoy your time with that little guy! :) Thanks for the shout-out, hope you join in April it's great motivation!

JMO said...

ok that baby girls' room is my favorite- so much so that I am saving for future reference when I (hopefully fingers crossed) have a girl! I must check out the one room challenge now! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo Jess

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Hi Katie, thank you so much for including my room in your roundup. I agree with Pam, just enjoy this amazing time with your son. He is so beautiful. Mine is 13 and would rather hang out with the boys.

Lobster Meets Peach said...

I simply love ORC and Linda! Isn't she just so inspiring!?!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I am obsessed with Julia's blog, Pawley's Island Posh, so I have kept up with her challenge. I will have to check out these others though..total eye candy!