Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas Tidbits

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little more excited for Christmas this year than usual. I'm so thankful for my family of three (ok five counting Dix and Tuck!) and I want it to be a really special time for all of us. So much so, I think I'm going to pull out the Christmas totes from the attic and decorate a little early! We are so busy over the next month and I want to get to enjoy it more than a few weekends. We won't be in town for Thanksgiving so I really don't mind that the house will be full blown Christmas a little early. These Christmas images are really making me feel cozy in this frigid weather we have had for a few days.





 via



What about you? Decorating a little early this year?

5 comments:

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

I've definitely started and hubby is hanging our christmas lights this weekend!!

Happily Ever Parker said...

Everyone is starting so early that I feel like I am falling behind! We grew our own pumpkins this year for Halloween and I am having a hard time letting go of them!

KatiePerk said...

I am looking forward to it too! I can't wait to see what you do!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Those all look so simple yet so pretty! Great ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love the pinecones hanging from the chandelier!

I really want to spray paint some pinecones gold this year and maybe arrange them in a pretty bowl or make a garland!