Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Chalkboards + Printables Roundup

Happy Thanksgiving Week Everyone! I know I'm posting on Christmas today, but that doesn't mean I will not be celebrating Thanksgiving to the fullest {literally} on Thursday. I wanted to do some brainstorming for my chalkboard because these kinds of things usually take me a while so I have to plan ahead. Here are some ideas/inspiration and even some free printables for you to get the wheels turning for your chalkboard if you wish. Printing off one sounds a whole lot easier than doing it myself but I think I will attempt one good chalkboard design this season. Enjoy!





via

via

via

We had the best weekend celebrating my dear friend Seldon and her new hubby Mark. I hope you all had a wonderful one too. It's below freezing here at the beach and I actually kind of love it!

6 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I got the cutest chalkboard gift tags from the dollar section at Target of all places. Love this trend!

Carolina Charm said...

I really need to change up my chalkboard so this post came at the perfect time!!! Love all of these!

JMO said...

Ok I am terrible at chalkboard writing but we have a big one in our kitchen and I'm thinking of attempting picture #2 haha thanks for sharing!

pam {simple details} said...

Thanks Katie, I need to think about changing mine up too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Nat said...

Love all of these!! We are getting a chalkboard in our basement and I can't wait to start writing on it!

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

chalkboards are my fave!