Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Finds: 9.13.13

My Little Punkin Baby!
I've waited 6 months to be able to dress my baby up seasonally. I'm so glad we are cooling off so he can start wearing little hats again. Tell me the punkin head isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen. Find his outfit here. I'm also wondering why baby smiles haven't brought about world peace. That is a legit question y'all. He melts me.


For your sweet tooth craving. Caramels and chocolate go together fabulously, and put them
 in a cookie = perfection.


I am feeling bright gold for my fall plants this year. I've been scouting the nurseries and Lowe's but I guess it is just a tad early because they don't have much to offer at this point. I've grabbed a few things here and there but I don't have any planters to show just yet. Now if only I can keep my pansies looking this healthy!



This sounds so yummy to change up my normal glass of wine. Have you had a fall sangria before?


I love the mix of the chunky sweater, animal print and tights. I want to wear more skirts this year, now if I can find some! Seriously, skirts are sort of hard to find aren't they?


I haven't linked up with these lovely ladies in long time and am so happy to be back today. Head on over to link up yourself! 


8 comments:

[darci @ the good life] said...

LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS PUNKIN!!! Ahhhhh! And I so agree - surely baby smiles could be the answer to all of our world's problems!

Love your fall round-up... I too am on the hunt for some great fall flowers and am excited to try that sangria.

Hope you guys have a great weekend. I'm just a tad bit jealous that you have a babe to squeeze all day long! They grow so stinking fast! XO!!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Your little man is so cute! I love that Halloween outfit. I really need to stock up on fall gear for my little fella.

And yum! That fall sangria? Yes please!

In the Pink said...

He's too cute! Have a great weekend!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

How cute is he?! I love his little hat:) and those cookies look amazing!

Sarah said...

Stop with all the cuteness! You're making me want another!!!!!! :)

Our Journey

Carolina Charm said...

Your babe in punkin pj's gives me serious baby fever!!! I melt over his lil outfit and smile! :)

Can't wait to see your seasonal plant decor. You always have the best flower pots.

Happy Weekend!

Alexa said...

Your pumpkin baby is the cutest. Haha. I remember dressing up my daughter in a pumpkin hat for her first Halloween, she HATED it! Ha. She's 2.5 now and I'm so excited that she'll finally be into it this year. :) My three month old son will get the pumpkin hat this year.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I might have to make those cookies for Bryce..he loves anything salted caramel!