Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Finds: 9.27.13

Fall Jeans.
It's a whole new world for me in the jean department since I was pregnant last year. I am all about investing in some new denim that I could not enjoy in 2012! I've heard enough people brag about these jeans and have decided they will be my next pair. Which pair do you like better- the legging or the skinny? I am also looking for a great pair of slightly ripped jeans. Any tips on your favorites there?





Homemade Pizza
My parents make some killer homemade pizzas, usually on the grill and always with fun variations. It has sort of become a fun weekend treat and everyone knows I love pizza. They visited my sister a few weeks ago in Charlotte and tried out True Pizza and came back with new favorites.
They recreated the pizzas and according to the menu...
Prosciutto de Parma: Arugula, Fig Preserve, Balsamic Glaze and Shaved Parmesan Cheese
(seen on the left)
BLT: bacon, grilled romaine lettuce, tomato with creamy bleu cheese or ranch dressing
(seen on the right)
Seriously. So amazing. You won't want cheese pizza ever again.


The Black Pump
Remember my post on black pumps? Still undecided over here, but still lusting. I am about 90% sure this is the pair. What do you think? They are pretty and don't break the bank too bad.


Baby Food.
Weeks has actually been eating foods twice a day since he was about 5 months old, so he isn't a rookie anymore. But it's hilarious to feed a little man some food sometimes! I am interested to hear what foods and how often other babies are eating. So far his favorites are apples, pears, and sweet potatoes. He doesn't mind sweet peas either (seen below!) Last night he had a pouch of oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and loved those (stage 2). He did really well with the stage 2, the food stayed in his mouth really well! I pretty much can't stand to give him peaches anymore because they are so runny and he starts drooling and they go everywhere.


And lastly, 


And linking up with my favorite ladies of Friday! If you aren't then you should :)


Wishing you a wonderful fall weekend.

10 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

grilled pizza is the best. we used to make it every friday night, it's always fun trying out different toppings. I'm going to have to add those to our list!

In the Pink said...

Those pizzas look so good! I love coming up with interesting toppings...plain cheese gets so boring!

KatiePerk said...

Weeks is getting so big! We did a lot better with stage 2 foods, when things were more solid.

Tess said...

Yea, those pizzas look amazing!

I've been trying to invest in some new fall denim this year too and it's not an easy task. Finding the perfect jean is next to impossible!

Unknown said...

I got these skinny stretch jeans at Guess this week that are sooooo cute and fit perfectly! Not to mention possibly the most comfortable pants ever. They were on sale for 25$

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

loving the galatians graphic!!! so encouraging.

glad to have found you on the linkup! it's my first linkup today! yay!!!

:)
elise
www.cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Grilled pizza?! I've never tried it but it looks and sounds AMAZING!!!!

Jen said...

I'm LOVING both styles of jeans! A girl can never have too many, right?!? :))

Nat said...

I bought myself a pair of new jeans too! I love that I can buy fun fall clothes again!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I am not the biggest fan of "jeggings" but am thinking of getting a pair this year or a super skinny pair, just to wear seamlessly under boots. My current skinny jeans still bunch at the knees with my riding boots.