Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bump Update: 22 Weeks!



bonus picture: Dixie wanted to join in :)


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At the doctor I was + 9! That's with my jeans, fur vest etc on so it reads a little different than my scale at home when I'm wearing just a t-shirt and shorts. 
He said that was absolutely perfect!
Maternity clothes? Beginning to freak a little bit about options for the holidays. Amazingly, I am still wearing a few pairs of jeans but I literally hold my breath every day for the time they won't fit! 
Stretch marks? Not any yet!
Sleep: It's been pretty good. Getting up out of bed has seemed like it requires a little more effort than what I am used to. I'm no longer hopping right out of bed in the morning!
Best moment this week: Another good doctor appointment. Having a good doctor appointment is the best. And of course, we got to hear our little man's sweet, strong hearbeat!
Have you told family and friends: Everyone knows!
Miss Anything? I miss my tan! Not that pregnancy has anything to do with that though.
Movement: All the time, especially at night. I'm beginning to feel a difference in movement but I can't tell yet what is a hand, what is a foot etc.
Food cravings: Been eating lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and apples have been tasting really great this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Indigestion later in the day. Don't think thats going away.
Have you started to show yet: Let's be real, I have a baby bump! Although people are still telling me they cannot tell. Oh well.
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving break with family! We ordered our crib and dresser and I can't wait til they get in! 

Other moments from the week:

{What I wore to an engagement party Saturday night. Nothing is maternity here.
Jade top + Trina Turk leggings}

 {Dixie snuggling on Sunday morning. I don't think I've ever looked that comfortable in my life!}

{Amazing apple snack. Slice apples thinly and squeeze the juice of one lemon + one orange over the top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes then eat.}

{Getting some use out of an old Alice + Trixie dress. The bump is here y'all!}

xoxo.

9 comments:

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

I love your outfit for the engagement party! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Cotton said...

Such a trendy mommy you are! I love that you are still fashion forward but proud to show off your bump!

Mrs. Type A said...

Love both outfits, you look fantastic!

pam {simple details} said...

Stylish girl! Your outfit for the engagement party is darling!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Love the chalkboard and the turkey this week. Super cute:) I also love the outfit for the engagement party! That snack looks amazing considering I'm craving nothing but fruit lately, apples, orange, strawberries you name it.. and yay for no stretch marks. Are you using anything?

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

You look so cute - love your outfits!! :)

Unknown said...

you are too cute! i want all your clothes!

Melissa said...

you have the cutest bump! you're just too cute!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

You are looking amazing!!! LOOOVE the engagement party outfit!