Thursday, July 13, 2017

First #NSALE picks

The Nordstrom Sale is finally here! Last year I signed up to be a card holder that just links to my bank account. I actually don't even have to use the card itself and just my regular credit card when I am checking out. (I like to keep things simple and use 2 cards only!) Anyway, my point is I think it is worth it to have an account to be able to shop the sale early without any big commitments to a new credit card. So check that out if you haven't! I'm headed up to Raleigh this morning so I will do a more lengthy recap soon...but if you want to know what I had to snag early this morning? These jeans were my top pick! I won't let them slip through my fingers like I did last year by waiting!


These flats are a great buy. I have a pair of black Revas that might possibly be 10 years old. Yes, that is crazy. Good news is they last right?!



I have this dress and love it. It's the perfect dress to wear to church, a shower, work or even out to dinner! I love this brand - this is another really cute dress by them.

I think its safe to say that military jackets are here to stay.  They have been going strong for a few years now and I wouldn't mind having this one. I love it paired with a striped top like below- such an easy look!


Tops with a big tie on the front are calling my name! This one (below), this one is crisp in white, and this is the perfect grey for a cozy day!

I mention them every year, they are so worth it. Add these leggings to your cart and do not look back. I have lost track of how many pairs I own and basically wear them in the winter every single day unless I am working..true story! They suck you in and wash so well. I try to line dry mine to keep them looking newish.

Ok...that's all for now but I can't wait to keep looking through the sale with all new fall fashions, marked down for a short time. Sounds like Christmas in July, right? Please let me know if there are any areas you want me to focus on as I do recaps for the sale!


No comments: